Evaluating your Impact
Discover the secrets of evaluation and how to apply it to measure your impact
Session length: 2 hours
Trainer: Dr Jamie Gallagher
When: 09/12/2022 @ 09:30
Where: Online via Zoom
Successful public engagement can benefit research, researchers and the public – but how do you go about demonstrating this change?
This workshop will guide you through the best evaluation processes showing you When, Why and, crucially, How to use evaluation to give you reliable and clear data. The workshop will teach you how to demonstrate success to funders, record Impact for REF, learn how to improve your processes and have a better understanding of the people you are connecting with.
At the end of the workshop participants will be able to:
- Understand the purposes, uses and limitations of evaluation
- Apply event-appropriate evaluation methods in multiple scenarios
- Prepare useful, answerable and relevant evaluation questions
- Devise and deliver your own evaluation plan
- Interpret and report evaluation data
This is a SPARK programme – an engaging, short programme focused on developing a specific competency.
Where are you on your innovation journey?
Learn the basics
Tools & Frameworks